- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups coconut water, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 green apples, halved
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 teaspoons black chia seeds
- Step 1Place cucumber, spinach, avocado, coconut water, lime juice, ginger, mint, apple and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth and well combined. Stir in chia seeds.
- Step 2Pour into glasses. Serve.
This drink is best made using chilled fresh ingredients. Alternatively, add ice when blending or serve drinks over ice cubes.
- Author: Amira Georgy
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas