- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 1 eschalot, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small lime, cut into 8 slices
- 2 x 250g packets Continental Thai coconut &lemongrass rice
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- You'll need 4 x 10cm pieces baking paper and 4 x 25cm pieces foil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Combine curry paste and coconut cream in a bowl.
- Step 2Place 1 piece baking paper in the centre of 1 piece foil. Top with 1 fish fillet, 1/4 curry mixture, 1/4 eschalot, 1/4 chilli and 2 lime slices. Bring 2 sides of foil up to the centre. Fold to seal. Roll up ends to enclose filling. Place on a baking tray. Repeat with remaining baking paper, foil, fish, curry mixture, eschalot, chilli and lime slices. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Place in a heatproof bowl. Add snow peas. Toss to combine. Serve fish with rice and sprinkle with coriander leaves.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas