- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 large (about 360g) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (75g) green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, cut lengthways into wedges
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until very hot. Add one-third of the chicken and onion. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with the remaining oil, chicken and onion.
- Step 2Return chicken mixture to the wok. Add the curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add the asparagus, snow peas and bok choy. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until asparagus is tender and bok choy is just wilted. Remove from heat. Add the sugar, lime juice and fish sauce.
- Step 3Divide stir-fry among serving plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles