- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 slices bought chargrilled eggplant, coarsely chopped
- 70g bought chargrilled capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 150g kalamata olives
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 smoked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Step 1Place the lettuce leaves on a large serving platter.
- Step 2Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and oregano in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Arrange the eggplant, capsicum, feta, olives, tomato, onion and chicken on the lettuce. Drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Make it kid-friendly: Omit the olives and red onion. Replace the feta with cheddar cubes. Replace the smoked chicken with Woolworths Country Style Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded.
- Author: Heidi Flett
- Image credit: Alan Benson
- Publication: Australian Good Taste