- 100g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 8 McVitie’s Digestive biscuits
- 1 egg white
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- Step 1Stir the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a small bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the biscuits in a large bowl. Use clean hands to crush the biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Divide between four 185ml (3/4 cup) heatproof dishes. Top with the chocolate mixture.
- Step 3Use an electric beater to whisk the egg white in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, whisking constantly until the mixture is thick and glossy. Divide the mixture among the dishes and smooth the surface.
- Step 4Preheat a grill on medium. Place the dishes on a baking tray. Cook under the grill for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- High protein
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste