- 400g angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
- 125g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled into large pieces
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling according to packet instructions. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- Step 2Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes or until starting to wilt.
- Step 3Fold through the pasta, tossing to coat well in the chilli and garlic. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes then fold through the basil.
- Step 4To serve, divide the pasta between serving bowls and top with crumbled goat’s cheese. Serve pasta with a simple salad or bread.
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au