- 2 x 500g pkts potato gnocchi
- 100g butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves
- Step 1Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Return to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until just foaming. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until the butter just starts to brown.
- Step 3Add the oregano to the butter mixture. Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Step 4Pour the butter mixture over the gnocchi and shake the pan to coat.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste