Author Notes: This miraculous ‘syrup’ serves as a base for an amazing energy & immunity boosting tea as well as an excellent remedy for a sore throat or just as an extra colour to one’s rainy heart life:) Cayenne pepper gives it an extra kick! It´s my best friend in winter. I promise, it works. —Ausra de Araujo
tablespoons Fresh ginger, peeled
tablespoons Raw honey
Juice of 2 lemons
teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Just blend very well ginger, honey and lemon juice.
- Use 4 tbsp to make one mug of tea. Boil water, but leave it for 5 min before pouring.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper just before serving (otherwise it can get too harsh).
- Add a bit more honey if necessary.
- You can use this syrup as a tea or sip it pure to calm down your sore throat.