- 450g fresh Singapore noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 (150g each) lean pork butterfly steaks
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- canola oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- Step 1Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to bowl.
- Step 2Combine garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a jug. Place pork on plate. Drizzle with garlic mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Step 3Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Reserve marinade.
- Step 4Meanwhile, spray a wok with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sesame seeds. Cook for 1 minute or until light brown. Add reserved marinade and choy sum. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until choy sum is just wilted. Add noodles, oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons cold water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve pork with noodles.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Amanda McLauchlan
- Publication: Super Food Ideas