- 550g baby chat potatoes, chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Maille wholegrain mustard
- 3 baby eggplant, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 1 red apple
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (150g each) beef round steaks
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place potatoes in a large baking dish. Spray with oil. Combine mustard and 1 tablespoon warm water in a jug. Pour over potatoes. Toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Cut eggplant, capsicum, zucchini and apple into 2cm pieces. Add all vegetables, apple and oregano to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Return to oven. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Step 4Combine garlic and oil. Brush over both sides steaks. Preheat a lightly-greased barbecue grill or plate on medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve with vegetables.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Butler
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas