- 500g frozen peeled green prawns, with tails intact, thawed, excess liquid drained
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 275g punnet baby roma truss tomatoes
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the prawns, garlic and chilli flakes in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Step 2Cut four 50cm lengths of non-stick baking paper. Divide the prawn mixture among the sheets of paper. Top with the tomatoes, thyme and lemon rind. Drizzle with oil.
- Step 3Fold the 2 long sides of each sheet of paper over the filling to enclose. Tuck the short sides under to seal. Place the parcels on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour.
- Step 4Divide the parcels among serving plates. Serve with crusty bread.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Cook’s tips: For a flavour twist, replace the thyme with fresh basil leaves. If you can’t find baby roma truss tomatoes, use cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes.
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste