- 200g dried angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 400g green prawns, peeled, tails intact (see shortcut)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, chilli and salt. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns turn pink and are almost cooked through.
- Step 3Add pasta, lemon juice and parsley to pan. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until combined and prawns are cooked through. Serve drizzled with oil.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Super Food Ideas