- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons extra for eggs
- 300g mixed mushrooms (such as chestnut, shimeji and king oyster), trimmed, sliced if large (see Notes)
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, blanched
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/3 cup (25g) grated parmesan
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Step 2Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes until golden. Add peas and parsley, season to taste, then toss for 1 minute to heat through. Keep warm.
- Step 3Meanwhile, whisk eggs, white wine, 2 tablespoons parmesan and some salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Step 4Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a small frypan over high heat, swirling to coat. Add half the egg and cook for 20 seconds, without touching it, until the bottom has lightly set. Using a wooden spatula or spoon, give the egg mixture a big slow stir, sweeping it around the pan, allowing the uncooked egg to spill over and make contact with the heat.
- Step 5While still soft and wet, tip the eggs onto a warm plate and keep warm in the oven while you repeat with remaining olive oil and egg.
- Step 6Spoon mushrooms and peas over each frittatina, then serve with remaining parmesan.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jill Dupleix
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: delicious.