Author Notes: This is one of my favorite things to make and it makes a great appetizer! It’s so simple to make and quickly becomes addictive. —Pretty Girls Cook
pounds whole milk or smoked mozzarella cubed or sliced
large egg, beaten
tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cut mozzarella in desired shape
- Set up a breading station with flour in one bowl, beaten egg in one, and panko mixed with parmesan, Italian seasoning and salt in another.
- Dredge mozzarella in flour then dip in egg and cover in panko mixture.
- Once all mozzarella is completed, let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Mozzarella can also be frozen until you are ready to cook.
- When you are ready to cook mozzarella, heat about an inch of oil to about 350 degrees.
- Cook mozzarella on each side until golden brown.
- . Drain on paper towel and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
1 of 2
2 of 2