Author Notes: This recipe is so easy and uses just three ingredients but makes for a nice little appetizer. —inpatskitchen
Makes: 10 to 12 frico cups
cups finely grated parmesan
large Bartlett pear cut into a fine dice
- On a silicone lined baking sheet or sheets place 2 tablespoons cheese about 2 inches apart. Flatten the cheese a bit to form circles about 3 inches.
- Bake at 350F for 4 to 6 minutes until the edges of each round are barely browned. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Using a thin bladed spatula place each round over the underside of an upside down mini muffin pan. (or you can use shot glasses) Press to mold it around and then blot any excess oil that may form with a paper towel.
- Let the frico cups cool. In the meantime mix the honey with the diced pear.
- Divide the diced pear among the cups and serve immediately!