- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Lime cheeks, to serve
- Step 1Place avocado, cucumber, lime juice and chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve fish with salsa, coriander sprigs and steamed rice and lime cheeks.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Donna Boyle
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas