- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets
- 400g btl Barilla Napoletana pasta sauce
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Cooked risoni, to serve
- 80g (2 cups) baby spinach leaves
- Step 1Preheat grill on medium-high. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Season fish with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Step 2Add pasta sauce and water. Top with the feta. Cook under grill for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Step 3Divide risoni among serving plates. Top with the spinach, fish and sauce.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste