- 500g ling fish fillets, cut into 3cm cubes (see note)
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- Coconut rice, to serve (see related recipe)
- You'll need 12 pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Step 1Thread fish, zucchini and capsicum alternately onto skewers. Place in a dish. Drizzle with marinade. Turn to coat.
- Step 2Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 8 minutes or until vegetables are lightly charred and fish cooked through. Serve with coconut rice.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
You could use blue-eye or snapper instead of ling.
Super saver: Use 175g cherry tomatoes, halved, instead of red capsicum and save around $1.40 in total.
- Author: Tracy Rutherford
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Super Food Ideas