- 750g desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into thick matchsticks
- Olive oil spray
- 180g (2/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon salted baby capers, rinsed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets (such as ling or perch)
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the potato, in a single layer, on the lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake in oven, turning once, for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, chives, capers, lemon rind and 1 tablespoon of parsley in a small bowl.
- Step 3Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork in the thickest part.
- Step 4Remove chips from oven. Add the remaining parsley and toss to coat. Divide the fish and chips among serving plates. Serve with yoghurt mixture, mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Australian Good Taste