- 150g feta, crumbled
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 8 flat mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- Step 1Combine feta, tomatoes, basil, 1/4 cup of oil and vinegar in a bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Step 2Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on high heat. Drizzle mushrooms with remaining oil. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until just tender. Remove to a plate.
- Step 3Top the mushrooms with the cheese mixture. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas