- 500g Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup (35g) peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Step 1Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Coat the beef in the oil. Cook for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine bean sprouts, capsicum, tomato, cucumber, shallot, chilli, if using, mint and coriander in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Place the sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil and lime juice in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Step 4Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with beef and peanut and drizzle with dressing.
- Publication: Coles