- 350g dried farfalle pasta
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas
- 2 middle bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions, adding peas in the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain and return to pan.
- Step 2Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium heat, stirring, for 5 mins or until crisp. Add spring onion. Stir to combine.
- Step 3Whisk the egg, cream and parmesan together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Add the bacon and the egg mixture to pasta and combine. Cook, tossing, over low heat for 1 min or until sauce thickens slightly. Serve with mixed salad leaves and shaved parmesan.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles