- 1 orange
- 400g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (160g) pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 (about 600g) white fish fillets (such as bream)
- 1/4 cup thyme sprigs
- Steamed potatoes, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Use a zester to remove the rind from the orange. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel rind from orange. Use a small, sharp knife to remove white pith from rind. Cut rind into very thin strips.) Juice the orange.
- Step 2Scatter the tomatoes, olives, onion, garlic and cumin in a roasting tray. Combine the orange juice, wine and oil in a jug. Place the fish fillets over the tomato mixture. Pour the orange mixture over the fish. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with orange zest and thyme. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the tomatoes are tender.
- Step 3Place the fish and tomato mixture on serving plates. Serve immediately with steamed potatoes, if desired.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Chris Chen
- Publication: Notebook: