- 6 bacon rashers
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium pizza bases
- 1/2 cup (125ml) tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup (80g) grated pizza cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100g truss grape tomatoes
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Step 2Add spinach to pan and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Step 3Place pizza bases on an oven tray. Spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with spinach and bacon then crack an egg in the middle of each pizza. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with tomatoes. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbling and egg is cooked as desired. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Notebook: