- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 medium eggplants, cut crossways into 1cm slices
- 2 large yellow capsicums
- 2 large red capsicums
- 180g haloumi cheese, cut lengthways into 12 slices
- 2 tablespoons pistachio dukkah
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 80g baby mesclun salad
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Step 1Combine the oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush eggplant with most of the oil and cook on a chargrill over high heat for about 4 mins each side until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cut capsicums into large flat pieces. Arrange capsicums on a foil-lined oven tray skin side up and cook under the grill until the skin is black and blistered. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins then peel off skin.
- Step 3Brush remaining oil on the haloumi and chargrill for 1-2 mins each side until golden brown.
- Step 4Arrange eggplant, capsicum and haloumi in stacks on serving plates. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah. Garnish with basil leaves if you like. Serve with salad and crusty bread.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles