- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 quantity classic pizza sauce (see related recipe)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g eggplant, thinly sliced
- 200g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 12 slices prosciutto, torn
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Step 1Make pizza basic pizza dough.
- Step 2Make classic pizza sauce.
- Step 3Preheat oven to 230ºC. Heat 1/2 of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Cook 1/2 of the eggplant for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining olive oil and eggplant. Top the pizzas with mozzarella and the eggplant. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until mozzarella melts and the base is crisp. Top with prosciutto and 50g baby rocket leaves.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste