Author Notes: Usually tarts are baked, and I try to avoid outside “snack” food because it’s usually HighFructoseCornSryupGivingEveryoneCancerAndDiabetes thing. So I found a cheaper, easier, and healthier way to have a snack in between my long day of classes. —Rita Bunny
cup cottage cheese (cold or warmed)
pieces wheat flatbread
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut 3 circles in the flat bread.
- Toast each circle flat bread in a oven toaster or the bottom of a conventional stove. I would not suggest to use a toaster because flat bread is flat, and it would simply crumble apart.
- Fill each circle cut flat bread with cottage cheese.
- Top the cottage cheese with 4 to 5 raspberries on each flatbread.
- You do not have to use flatbread. Unsalted or Salted crackers can be called for this simple recipe.