- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 200g baby eggplant, chopped
- 300g zucchini, chopped
- 300g tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 pieces mountain bread
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mint yoghurt (see notes), to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add capsicum, garlic, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add eggplant and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add tomatoes. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate grains.
- Step 3Add vegetable mixture to couscous. Stir to combine. Place bread on plates. Top with mixture. Roll up tightly to enclose filling. Serve with lemon wedges and mint yoghurt.
Combine 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint, 200g plain yoghurt, salt and pepper. Nutritional information does not include mint yoghurt
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas