- 2 bunches baby (Dutch) carrots, peeled, ends trimmed
- 60g Western Star Original Butter Salted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (45g) currants
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1Cook carrots in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Step 2Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cumin and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the carrots, currants, mustard, and honey and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Serves 6 as a side dish.
- Author: taste.com.au
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au