- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 bunch coriander, leaves and stems chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 400g Coles Australian Pork Sirloin Steak
- 1 large corn cob, husk and silks intact
- 200g pkt Coles Brand Australian Coleslaw
- 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 Coles Brand White Soft Wraps
- Step 1Reserve 1 tablespoon each of the oil and lime juice. Process the coriander, mint, orange juice, oregano, cumin and remaining oil and lime juice in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Step 2Place pork in a shallow dish. Drizzle with 1 tbs of coriander mixture. Toss to coat. Place in fridge for 5 mins to marinate.
- Step 3Meanwhile, rinse the corn. Place on a microwave-safe plate and cook in microwave on high for 3 mins. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the husk and silks. Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of the corn cob to remove the kernels. Place corn kernels, coleslaw and avocado in a large bowl. Drizzle with the reserved oil and lime juice. Season. Toss gently to combine.
- Step 4Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 2 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Step 5Heat a chargrill on high. Cook the wraps for 1-2 mins or until lightly charred. Place on serving plates. Top with slaw and pork. Drizzle with remaining coriander mixture.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Allow additional time for cooling. Serve with extra mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles