- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 x 250g punnet small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 (about 800g) single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml cooking cream
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 1 x 150g ctn Wattle Valley Chunky Dips Exotic Thai
- Thai basil leaves, to serve
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Step 1Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add the tomato and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the tomato just starts to soften. Transfer to a plate. Add half the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating the wok between batches.
- Step 2Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the capsicum and garlic, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the capsicum softens slightly. Add the tomato, chicken, cream, water, spinach and half of the dip, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach just wilts and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Step 3Add the remaining dip to the wok and gently stir until almost combined. Sprinkle with the basil and serve with steamed rice.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste