- 375g fresh fettuccine pasta
- 20g butter
- 175g shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup light thickened cooking cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan, finely grated
- Step 1Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and rosemary. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Step 3Whisk eggs, yolks, cream and parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add egg mixture and bacon mixture to pasta. Cook, tossing over low heat, for 1 minute or until sauce thickens and coats pasta. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas