- 375g dried bow-tie pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 cup light thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 415g can Paramount red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- Salt, to season
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender, adding asparagus for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Step 2Return pasta and asparagus to pan. Add cream, lemon rind, lemon juice, chives and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas