Author Notes: asdas —nourishthesoul
Makes: 30 small biscuits
cups Rolled oats
cup Almonds, chopped
cup Desiccated coconut
tablespoons Maple syrup
tablespoons Unsweetened Apple sauce
- Put oats, almonds and coconut into a food processor and grind for a minute or 2 until everything is well combined
- Add in the maple syrup, apple sauce and pulse for 20-30 seconds
- Add in the water and pulse again for a few times. By this stage you should have a dough like mixture. (see picture 3 above)
- Shape the dough in your hands into flat round circles, note that the mixture is rather crumbly, so you won’t be able to roll the mixture into a ball.
- Bake on a baking tray lined with wax paper for 15-20 minutes at 150C.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!