Author Notes: That’s an easy and quick recipe.With only 4 ingredients,you can make a delicious sweet in minutes. Just add a drop of food colur to the extra coconut and mix with a spoon until you get your desired colour. —Ambreen
cup dry milk powder
cup desiccated coconut
tablespoons condensed milk(as required)
Desiccated coconut,for rolling
Sliced pistachios/almonds,for topping
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture,about the size of a table tennis ball.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut.
- Place sliced pistachios/almonds on top.
- Keep in refrigerator once done.