Author Notes: This is a great way to sweeten up your wings! —Tiffany
Makes: 12 wings
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon ground cumin
cup coconut cream
cup unsweetened coconut shreds
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and ground cumin.
- Bake until golden brown and crisped, about 45 to 60 minutes. If, after 60 minutes, the skin is not crispy, broil for 2 to 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey and coconut cream. Sprinkle wings with coconut shreds, then drizzle with the honey-coconut cream mix.
- Return to oven for a quick broil to crisp (about 2 minutes).
- Top wings with fresh cilantro to serve.
1 of 2
Photo by Bobbi Lin
2 of 2