- 16 green king prawns, shelled and deveined, tail on
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 baby cos lettuce, washed and chopped
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and quartered
- 12 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 200g triple cream brie cheese, sliced
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup Praise Deli Style Ranch Dressing
- Step 1Skewer the prawns on 4 soaked bamboo sticks.
- Step 2Season the prawns with salt and pepper and grill on a hot BBQ for no more than 2 minutes on each side.
- Step 3Chop lettuce and place on plate. Arrange ingredients in rows on top of the lettuce in the order of prawn skewers, egg, smoked salmon, avocado slices, tomatoes and brie cheese. Season with salt and pepper, chopped chives and dill.
- Step 4Serve with Praise Deli Style Ranch Dressing.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Taste.com.au