- 4 frozen crumbed lemon-flavoured fish fillets
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 long white rolls, split
- 1/4 cup tartare sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190ºC/170ºC fan-forced. Place fish on a lightly greased baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 2Divide lettuce and avocado between roll bases. Top with fish, tartare and sweet chilli sauces. Top with roll tops.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Donna Boyle
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Super Food Ideas