- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 25g butter
- 8 slices thick white bread
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 125g blueberries
- 125g strawberries, hulled, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Step 1Preheat oven to 150°C/130°C fan-forced. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Make salsa: Combine blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Step 3Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon together in a shallow dish.
- Step 4Melt one-quarter of the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Dip 2 slices of bread in egg mixture until soaked. Drain excess egg mixture. Cook bread for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to prepared tray. Place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining slices of bread, egg mixture and butter.
- Step 5Divide toasts between plates. Top each with yoghurt and berry salsa. Serve.
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas