- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 (100g each) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 250g jar fruit chutney
- 1 cup Italian tomato passata sauce
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 cup frozen peas
- cooked risoni pasta, to serve
- Step 1Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside.
- Step 2Reduce heat to medium. Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add wine. Cook for 1 minute or until liquid has nearly evaporated. Add chutney, passata, stock and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 3Return lamb to pan with peas. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until lamb is heated through and peas are tender. Serve with risoni.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas