- 250g dried risoni pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (170g each) chorizo, chopped
- 500g calamari rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until browned. Add calamari. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until calamari is cooked through.
- Step 3Combine remaining oil, tomato and vinegar in a large bowl. Add pasta, chorizo mixture and parsley. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas