- 2 x 300g packets silken tofu (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 x 200g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- Step 1Blend tofu until just smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Step 2Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir until chocolate has melted. Remove from heat.
- Step 3Fold chocolate into tofu mixture until combined. Spoon into 8 small glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Serve.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas