- 125g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 370g packet rich chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- cocoa powder, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm (base) round cake pan.
- Step 2Mash raspberries with a fork. Set aside.
- Step 3Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, sour cream and milk until just combined. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Step 4Spoon mixture into prepared cake pan. Drop spoonfuls of raspberries over cake. Using a knife, swirl berries through mixture.
- Step 5Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack. Dust with cocoa to serve.
- High protein
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas