- 100g milk or dark chocolate
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup Dairy Whip Lite Cream
- Dairy Whip Lite Cream, extra, to garnish
- chocolate, extra, shaved, to garnish
- Step 1Place chocolate into a heat-proof bowl. Melt, uncovered, on MEDIUM (50%) power, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, or until smooth. Stir in yolks, 1 at a time.
- Step 2Combine gelatine and water. Stir with a fork until dissolved. Cool. Stir gelatine mixture into chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Step 3Fold Dairy Whip Lite Cream into chocolate mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites to soft peaks. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into 4 x 1/2-cup capacity glasses.
- Step 4Cover. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until firm.
- Step 5To serve, top with extra Dairy Whip Lite Cream. Sprinkle with chocolate. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas