- 200g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 120g copha, chopped
- 2 x 72g packets Mars Bars, chopped
- 6 cups rice bubbles
- 2 x 45g Bounty chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 x 52g Cherry Ripe chocolate bars, chopped
- Hundreds and thousands, to decorate
- Step 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above edges of pan.
- Step 2Place dark chocolate, copha and Mars Bars in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until melted and combined. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Step 3Place rice bubbles in a large heatproof bowl. Add chocolate mixture. Stir well to combine. Add Bounty and Cherry Ripe bars. Stir well. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing with the back of a spoon to level. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Serve cut into squares.
Storage tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Preparation time excludes overnight refrigeration.
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Super Food Ideas