- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 8 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 32 mini green marshmallows
- Step 1Combine cocoa and sugar in a jug. Whisk in milk and peppermint.
- Step 2Transfer mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 6 to 7 minutes or until almost boiling.
- Step 3Pour into mugs. Top with marshmallows. Serve.
- High protein
- Lower gi
Keep drinks hot by warming mugs beforehand; fill each mug with boiling water until two-thirds full. Discard before adding hot drink.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas