- 2 x 400g pkts Creative Gourmet Crepes, thawed
- 400g btl chocolate hazelnut spread
- 250g ctn mascarpone
- 250ml thickened cream
- 250g punnet strawberries, halved
- 125g punnet raspberries
- Step 1Place 1 crepe on a cake stand or plate. Spread with 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with a crepe. Spread with 1 1/2 tablespoons mascarpone. Continue layering with remaining crepes, chocolate hazelnut spread and mascarpone, finishing with crepe.
- Step 2Use an electric beater to beat 160ml (2/3 cup) cream in a bowl until firm peaks form. Spoon over cake. Top with strawberries and raspberries.
- Step 3Heat remaining chocolate hazelnut spread in a microwave-safe bowl on high for 20-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Stir in remaining cream. Drizzle over the cake.
- High fibre
- High protein
Fake it: For fast desserts, keep Creative Gourmet Crepes in your freezer – all you have to do is reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds. They’re gluten free, too.
- Author: Sonja Bernyk
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste