- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 60g Snickers chocolate bar, cut into 8 slices
- Icing sugar mixture, for dusting
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Cut pastry into 4 equal strips. Cut each strip into 4 squares. Place 1 piece of Snickers on 1 pastry square. Top with another pastry square. Using a fork, press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry squares and Snickers pieces. Place on prepared tray.
- Step 3Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and puffed. Set aside for 3 minutes for filling to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim McCosker & Rachael Bermingham
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas