Slurp down an Asian classic, with thinly sliced chicken breast, filling hokkien noodles and fresh spring onion.
Chinese chicken noodle soupPrint Recipe
- 250g fresh hokkien noodles
- 400g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1L Campbell's Real Soup Base - Chinese
- 2 cups frozen Asian vegetable mix
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
Rinse noodles under warm water to separate, drain well.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium to large saucepan. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes until browned. Add Campbell’s Real Soup Base-Chinese and bring to the boil. Add vegetables and noodles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Ladle soup into bowls. Top with green spring onion.
Image credit: (N/A)
Leave a Reply