- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 300g lean pork mince
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 150g green beans, cut into thirds
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 100g enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 cups steamed white rice, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Spray with oil. Add chilli and ginger. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add mince, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Step 2Spray wok lightly with oil. Add broccolini and beans. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms.
- Step 3Combine kecap manis and 1 tablespoon hot water. Add to wok with mince. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat. Toss through basil.
- Step 4Spoon rice into bowls. Top with stir-fry and serve with lemon wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas